Instructions & Schematics:
View or print Cobra Bug Tower Instructions in PDF format – Click Here
View or print Cobra CTA Instructions & Schematic in PDF format. – Click Here
View or print Cobra Tower Instructions in PDF format. – Click Here
View or print Wheel Blaster Instructions in PDF format. – Click Here
Quick CTA’s Overview:
HERE’S HOW ECONOMICAL (with simplicity) THE COBRA SYSTEM WORKS:
The Cobra System heats your wheel & tire cleaners right at the point of application every time. Wheel and tire chemicals coming from your hydrominder are at ambient temperature until they reach the CTAs, which then sprays heated wheel and tire chemicals at the point of application. This innovation ensures that every vehicle gets a hot shot no matter how many cars per hour you run, and will not freeze up in cold weather conditions and only costing $1.43 per day to operate!
For more information about “The Cobra System®”, please feel free to call us at 412-872-4149.
Send Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Constant and consistent heat right at the nozzle!
Easy to install plug-n-play heated C.T.A. system.
COBRA TIPS FOR GETTING CLEANER WHEELS & TIRES
1. No manual prepping. Keeping wheels and tires dry.
2. Prevent presoak spraying on the wheels.
3. Correct chemical ratio.
4. Spray pattern should be concentrated on wheel.
5. Allow wheel and tire chemical to stay concentrated as long as possible.
6. Wheel blaster set 20 to 40 ft from Cobra’s if possible.
7. Run alkaline not acidic on lower brushes.
8. 90 psi at air diaphragm pump (minimum) for better penetration.
MAINTENANCE ON SUPPORT EQUIPMENT FOR TOP PERFORMANCE
To Ensure Peak Performance:
Every 6 months
- Be sure your hydrominder tank is cleaned out and have a lid on it to keep out debris.
- Replace foot valves in all wheel & tire chemical drums or tanks that run to the C.T.A.
- Turn breakers off every end of the day if you’re not running them on a timer. If you do not, you will damage the spray nozzle assemblies prematurely.