PROCEDURE TO INCREASE HEAT IF NECESSARY
1) Turn all power off to Chemical Tire Applicators
2) Make adjustments only when units are cold.
3) Remove (2) screws with nylon locking nuts from small stainless lid on the side of the CTA thermostat box.
5) You will see a slotted adjusting screw.
6) CAUTION – Only make adjustment as directed in this picture shown as a clock.
7) And ONLY make your adjustment to increase or decrease the heat at these increments. For example: If the slot is in-line with 12 o’clock and 6, your first adjustment to increase your chemical or CTA temperature would be turning or indexing the slot clockwise to 1 o’clock and 7 o’clock.
8) Replace the cover and turn power back on. Wait 15 minutes and check by placing your hand on the unit.
9) These thermostats are electro-mechanical and may possibly take 2 adjustments at most. (No More)
Failure to follow these instructions could result in personal injury or damage to the equipment.
If you require assistance please call 412-872-4149.